Playdough Crafts

Here are two things that I made from playdough


This is a crocodile that I made from playdough. Even though it is the first animal I made from dough, I love it, and it's really nice. I also tried baking it in the oven to preserve it, but the result was melted puddles of playdough! The playdough couldn't bear the heat, so it melted.Our beautiful Creations were destroyed!



This is a girl (you could also call it a doll) that I made, recently. At                                                           first, it didn't look so nice, so I made hair on the forehead to make                                                       it look more cute. I made her pose by putting both hands on her lap.                                                         Then I sat it on a chair and my sister took the picture.

Comments

  1. Awesome! I love both creations you made. The colours you used look great! :D It's a shame the crocodile melted in the oven. :( I suppose that's how we learn from our mistakes though. At least you took a picture of it! It looks awesome too! :) Not to mention, the way you did the girl looks pretty. Keep making more crafts - you're great at them! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment