People made from stick figures.

Here are scanned drawings of people(They aren't drawings of real people) that I made from line drawing/stick figures. After drawing a rough figure of the person I had in mind, ( consisting of a circle for the face and lines for everything else) I drew more lines to complete the arms and legs, and drew on the clothes. Then I drew the face and hair. After tracing it in, I filled it in with coloured pencils.

My Favorite of these is the girl, which I made first of them three. Which one is your favorite?

Comments

  1. Woah, these are amazing, Zainab! :O The anatomy is brilliant! I love the colours, clothing style, and... everything, really! :D That's a difficult choice... I really love them all! But maybe the girl, because I love the way you drew her crossed arms (I couldn't have done any better!) and purple is my favourite colour, so... <:D Drawing a stick figure or manikin definitely helps - I do it all the time too when drawing characters to get the lines and poses right. Amazing work! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kenza! Your comments are really a source of encouragement for me to keep on blogging!

      Delete
    2. You're totally welcome! I really enjoy looking at what you've written/made. ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment