Flyer: Every Child Can Blog

Hello, readers! Welcome back! Nowadays I've been busy with lots of stuff-mostly because of the upcoming workshop my sister and I are going to conduct- Every Child Can Blog!
Here is the flyer. my sister made it, but I helped with lots of things. Here is what I contributed for this flyer:

  • I suggested the font type, Jokerman, for the subheading
  • I drew the picture on the left (you will find the picture separately in another post!)
  • I suggested the color blue in the theme colors-before that it was maroon, which didn't look that good
  • And a few other minor changes!



For more information, view ERDC on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ErdcPK

Comments

  1. I just love this flyer! The colours chosen are brilliant! And it's formatted really nicely! :D (I saw this on Fatima's blog too.)

    I also really like your new blog format! It's totally awesome! Everything really fits well together. :P

    Best of luck with the workshop! <:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment